Originally conceived for use in American's consoles, this latest version is a continuation of the original 1967 equalizer with one additional filter band and several new frequencies. Incorporating American's exclusive circuitry and proprietary components (such as the legendary 2520 op-amp), the A5B artfully blends the past with the present. Many eQs today offer a huge assortment of complex features, but the A5B provides exactly the right number of controls to the professional engineer.
What’s in the library programs
- ULTIMATE proprietary technology in sampling and programming for superlative audio quality
- 4 sample rates: 44.1 - 48 - 88.2 - 96kHz
- Nebula4 and Nebula3 Standard AlexB skin
- Low Peak/Shelf : 30, 40, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400hz
- Low Mid Bell : 75, 150, 180, 240, 500, 700, 1Khz
- High Mid Bell : 800, 1.5K, 3K, 5K, 8K, 10K, 12.5Khz
- High Peak/Shelf : 2,5K, 5K, 7K, 10K, 12.5K, 15K, 20Khz
- Proportional Q with Gain at +/- : 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 dB stepped
- Special version with +/-12dB continuous Gain
Note for MAC users:
From Acustica Audio: "After several tests, we have detected that our products do not run correctly in the Rosetta 2 mode and we recommend using always application with a specific build for Silicon computers."
To use ULTIMATE libraries on MAC computer you need to upgrade to Nebula 4.5 (rev. April 2022) also.